I M Getting Married Next
Month. Its Small Party And
Only Few People Will Be
Invited. Dont Bring Any
Gift. Just Bring Someone
Who Will Marry Me...

Getting Married
Wow..! do you want to marry me..? Oh...! No..!
saahir: Wom do you want marry..?
who ever come first,I will marry himnancyk: who ever come first,I will marry him
But I'm the last one. Or u may say LOST one Oh Baby Follow Me! Follow Me!! Follow Me!!! Go See Your Mama, And I Will Love You! Love You!! Love You!!! Until I Die.
Ehispeter1: Oh Baby Follow Me! Follow Me!! Follow Me!!! Go See Your Mama, And I Will Love You! Love You!! Love You!!! Until I Die.
Ehispeter1 Oh Baby Follow Me! Follow Me!! Follow Me!!! Go See Your Mama, And I Will Love You! Love You!! Love You!!! Until I Die. Ehh Ehh Ehh.It's Your Happy Day,ahh, Your Wedding Day,ahh.
Who getting married
Good luck!
nancyk: I M Getting Married Next
Month. Its Small Party And
Only Few People Will Be
Invited. Dont Bring Any
Gift. Just Bring Someone
Who Will Marry Me...

Did u get someone to marry you oh! i am somewhat late..still hopeful..
Sheela_M:
Did u get someone to marry you 
She was insisting me. But turned back, when I introduce her to my wifi.saahir:
She was insisting me. But turned back, when I introduce her to my wifi.
Wifi or wife ???????
aprillia:
Wifi or wife ???????

wifi, its easy to disconnectsaahir:
wifi, its easy to disconnect
Sheela_M:
Did u get someone to marry you 
I'm already trapped zugzwang: oh! i am somewhat late..still hopeful..
.
You will always be single nancyk: I M Getting Married Next
Month. Its Small Party And
Only Few People Will Be
Invited. Dont Bring Any
Gift. Just Bring Someone
Who Will Marry Me...

U need to wait till Sahir gets free time from flirting.Insenus_AmoR: U need to wait till Sahir gets free time from flirting.
topic id: 3388390nancyk: I M Getting Married Next
Month. Its Small Party And
Only Few People Will Be
Invited. Dont Bring Any
Gift. Just Bring Someone
Who Will Marry Me...

topic id: 3172595Wish u very happy merride life