Let me know your wishes
So that I may fulfill
The promisses I made
I promise not to leave you alone
When tears flowing from your eyes
And will make you laugh
though suffering my
heart with pain
Wait a little while..
Let me free my nations
Those who don't have roof
over their heads
Having no education
suffering from hunger
even lacks of all basic needs..
Then I'll turn to you
And fulfill all your wishes
Please wait my sweet
Give Me Some Time...!!!
Give Me Some Time
Good 
Ditto sonic
Tuff task.not so easy.nyc words..
nice line
PRINCESS SUNl: Wht to mean tuff task.ls lt tht easy to break a promise
its rather easy to break ur headnice one
Excelent topic
meaningful lines. Superb!
Patriotism comes first.
Nice words with great sense
I loved it!
Beautiful 

Karma!!! 
Time is like a river. The flow that passed will never pass again.
i_am_what_i_am: Time is like a river. The flow that passed will never pass again.
But the next wave could be a chance to avail.saahir:
But the next wave could be a chance to avail.
Rivers dont have waves, only ripplesi_am_what_i_am:
Rivers dont have waves, only ripples
tnx 4 info saahir:
tnx 4 info 
My pleasure Nice post Saahir but
For how long can ur sweet
wait
Maryam: Nice post Saahir but
For how long can ur sweet
wait 
As long the problems could solved.saahir:
As long the problems could solved.
Then I guess forever cuz these prblms
Can't be solved cmpltly