Will you marry me?
I'm not handsome,
I'm not rich,
Neither I have banglow,
Nor having car,
But loving & caring,
A resposible person,
Respecting, giving honour,
Most humble,
Knowing value of a marriage tie,
And promissing to fulfill,
All my duties towads it,
Till my last breath..
I promise, I'll share
All my pleasures,
All my sorrow with you,
I promise to share,
All my hidden,
All my open,
I'll enjoy with your pleasures
I'll share all your pains,
I'll not let you cry,
Always I'll walk beside you,
Never leave you alone,
Give me your hand,
And hold my hand,
I pledge to abide
All responsibilities of marriage tie..
Give me your hand,
And hold tightly my hand,
"This poem is written on a request of my beloved sister, Princess_Soniya."
Will You Marry Me..?
jst one word wow 
I'll Not Marry You!!
But Will Help Your Poem To Marry With u!! 
_rOckin_Arij33t_: I'll Not Marry You!!
But Will Help Your Poem To Marry With u!! 
Bro. Plz read a note below. It is written for my sis on her request.saahir:
Bro. Plz read a note below. It is written for my sis on her request.
I'm Just Kidding Man!!Dont Be Upset!! once again you created a very good poem,, its a poem for those who are truly in love with each other.. Keep it up friend, , just continue posting ur amazing masterpeice..
Wow awesome poem sweety.good.
-Marizelle-: Wow awesome poem sweety.good.
Dats freaky greatjust like love letter. very nice words brother.
Uhmmm! Absalutely awesome
Marry poem tu sister? shame
Yoko: Marry poem tu sister? shame
Excuse me brother! She is most respected person here, she also respects every one. She ask me to write a poem on importance of marriage ties. So I dedicated my poem to her. What you utter from ur words it really hurt me. Any way, its ur problem, what way u think...Nice poem. 
Best of luck
If u use those lines to propose sum1, den d person wil b impressed 4 sure... 
What does karma+ means ? Really i was deserved for got karma+ ? Bad prActitce of karma+
ows is it true????-joking-
9ce poem. 
Wow awesome poem
nice i like 