A girl dreamt dat she died and came back to earth as a chicken.
She then became pregnant and tried to lay eggs as a chicken,
she pushed and pushed and pushed.
Finally she laid her 1st egg,
shortly thereafter she laid her 2nd egg.
When she was tring hard to lay her 3rd egg,
her boyfriend woke her up,"wat a hell dis shxt in bed"

Third Egg....lol.
Shxt 
They share everything.. So it's time to share the shxt too 
Don't lay down 
4 th egg named Abhiraj 
And the 5th Egg will be jaQui
No more eggs pleazzzzzzz. At this time admins are not free to clean 
What a funny dream, nice one. ...
saahir: Don't lay down 
Don't worry I won't lay any eggs even if I lay down Maryam:
Don't worry I won't lay any eggs even if I lay down 
Naughty girl
And final Egg will be princess_Suni
Suni will be final egg
And final Egg will be Suni
even reader should have experience of laying Eggss
Just try. .push n push, and you will lay the final egg l know 
You want me to help you suni
Hahaha nice 
PRINCESS SUNl: No thanx 
Hehe l know suni will lay twins egg..
Sini please don't mind it's just for fun sake