Jokes Corner
Today I donated a watch, a phone and my wallet to a poor guy.
You can't imagine the happiness I felt as I saw him putting his gun back in his pocket
1st daughter: dad im lesbian
Dad: oh okay
2nd daughter: dad im lesbian too
Dad: is there anyone in this family who loves men?
Son: i do..
A German girl married a Spanish man & went to Spain.. She can't speak Spanish.. Each time she wants to buy chicken legs, she would lift her skirt& show her thighs to enable the seller understand her... This went on for sometime.. One day she wanted to buy banana.. So She took her husband to the shop.. (dont laugh listen Dirty minds) Because her husband speaks Spanish very well
I edited your joke... Never Ever
Use Jesus Christ name in your
Filthy jokes!!!
Its not funny!!! You are abusing
My God..!!!
Why you behind me. I still Loving you!!
Superb Truth :-
A girl loves a boy, No one knows except the girl.
A boy loves a girl. Everyone knows except the girl...
jaQui:
I edited your joke... Never Ever
Use Jesus Christ name in your
Filthy jokes!!!
Its not funny!!! You are abusing
My God..!!!
dont mind mind him. He is an atheist, iam here for you _SaMuRaI_: dont mind mind him. He is an atheist, iam here for you
Thank you