A day when I was with empty mind. Just passing my time with reading my old topics. Some of my topics, I found a user giving negative comment. I decided to convience him my points. While tried click user id. Reply came User Not Found
Please Note: This topic is just for fun. Please don't take it seriously.
User Not Found
yes, ul c that reply cos i myself wonders y my first account gone. it was account named H0PE only after few months of not logging in it says "no such nick". n i tried many times but stl same reply ”no such nick ” so i decided to regstr again on my account now HOPE2. hoping that if ever i cnt b online for ą long time it will stl b here. **just saying thru my experienced**
Libra: Search harder
A difficult task.Libra:
Act as if it's impossible to fail emo868#
I'll.I kow that u r pancake.
Libra:
If that user was Pancake then it was me, this nick, changed the name to Libra. Im one step away in becoming a Disney Princess 
Libra:
"I will" 
Thanks dear.Libra:
"I will" 
Though some time u ver rude to me, but I never disliked u.HOPE2: yes, ul c that reply cos i myself wonders y my first account gone. it was account named H0PE only after few months of not logging in it says "no such nick". n i tried many times but stl same reply ”no such nick ” so i decided to regstr again on my account now HOPE2. hoping that if ever i cnt b online for ą long time it will stl b here. **just saying thru my experienced**
Hi friend you misspelt hope . . Don't use capital letters . If you still face problem to recovery of the account .. pm me with details of account.. Libra:
Searching for hope...... Hope not found.... Lol
But account deactivate , and can be login by providing detail about accountLibra:
I was just trying to be funny, sorry.
Its ok friend HEHEHE
HandsomeDon:
Hi friend you misspelt hope . . Don't use capital letters . If you still face problem to recovery of the account .. pm me with details of account..
But i used all caps of my account n i even bkmrk it for easy loggin but then it was goneHOPE2:
But i used all caps of my account n i even bkmrk it for easy loggin but then it was gone
OK pm me your date of birthday , attached email, how many buddy and security question ... HandsomeDon:
OK pm me your date of birthday , attached email, how many buddy and security question ...
its ok no need i
already hav this account
hoping this will not dsappear like my first account here. tnx HOPE2:
its ok no need i
already hav this account
hoping this will not dsappear like my first account here. tnx
Dear friend , pm me I will help to recovered your old account ,, don't fear just inbox me your date of birth. ...please don't reply here... If Account isn't use for long period than deactivated automatically for security reason...other wise illegally any one can claim for account.... Now your old account safe and secure...
It must have been a very boring and lonely **birthday* to celebrate on 2wap 