Man: Marry me?
Woman: Do you have a flat?
Man: No!
Woman: Do you have a Camry car?
Man: No!
Woman: How much is your salary?
Man: No salary, but I............
Woman: No but.... ! You have nothing. How can I
marry you? Leave please b4 I open eye for u!
Man: But I have one estate, 3 landed properties in
Los Angeles, 3 Ferraris, 2 Porsches and 2 G wagon. Why do I
still need to buy Camry. How can I be paid salary
when actually I'm the BOSS.
Woman: that's why I told you to leave, cause am
coming to your house myself to propose to you
Understanding Women
Darn these women
Dash was right it is all conspiracy against us.
EpIcInCoGnItO: Darn these women
Dash was right it is all conspiracy against us.
Really.I miss him 
Ajibola:
Really.
EpIcInCoGnItO: I miss him 
He pop online once in a blue moon now... Just like u also disappear for longWe all have our reasons my friend.
Ajibola:
He pop online once in a blue moon now... Just like u also disappear for long