Perfect relationship is not
that you never get angry,
upset or irritated with each
other in your relationship.
But..
It is how fast you
Resolve and
Bounce back
to become Normal.
Be Perfect in your Relationship
This is such true words. Well done Saahir 
nyc words
saahir: perfect relationship is not
that you never get angry,
upset or irritated with each
other in your relationship.
But..
It is how fast you
Resolve and
Bounce back
to become Normal.
I hope ur woman is reading thisAjibola:
I hope ur woman is reading this
Yes, she already read it and taking full advantage of my this kind of nature.Hmmmm nice. 
Nice
....
Vry true words..nyc post
There is no perfect relationship..... Almost is a good idea to use
Agree
pathetic copy paste crap
correct .agree.
true nonee!
No relationship is perfect... but with respect love nd care, it works out
Maryam: No relationship is perfect... but with respect love nd care, it works out
. Quit correct.I Agree with wht u saidThanks
