A little girl and boy are fighting about the
differences between the sexes, and which one is
better. Finally, the boy drops his pants and says,
“Here’s something I have that you’ll never have!”
The little girl is pretty upset by this, since it is
clearly true, and runs home crying. A while later,
she comes running back with a smile on her
face. She drops her pants and says, “My mommy
says that with one of these, I can have as many
of those as I want!”
A little girl & boy,,,
haha noty
Topic's place is RLZ. Ask some staff to send it there please. Else all girls here will beat u. Shane 
saahir: Topic's place is RLZ. Ask some staff to send it there please. Else all girls here will beat u. Shane 
Saahir what's wrong with this joke? Why RLZ ?
saahir: Topic's place is RLZ. Ask some staff to send it there please. Else all girls here will beat u. Shane 
WHY RLZ, is this PORN?
Oh gosh 
jacki:
WHY RLZ, is this PORN?
Look it again. It's comment with