Women...
.....
..morning-Wash cloths
..noon-Dry cloths
..evening-Iron cloths
..night-Open cloths
..late night-Searching cloths
women & cloths
zugzwang: Women...
.....
..morning-Wash cloths
..noon-Dry cloths
..evening-Iron cloths
..night-Open cloths
..late night-Searching cloths
Wht about men :p its a tipical men thought :p_DEAD_: Wht about men :p its a tipical men thought :p
releasing few about men soon..hahazugzwang: releasing few about men soon..haha
U can do wht u want_DEAD_: U can do wht u want
its just a joke..zugzwang: its just a joke..
I know but is a tipical men joke unfortunatly many men think like that yet_DEAD_: I know but is a tipical men joke unfortunatly many men think like that yet
oh! i c..but i m a normal malezugzwang: oh! i c..but i m a normal male
A tipical one_DEAD_: U can do wht u want
U can stop pretending skyjacki:
U can stop pretending sky
I jst say wht i think _DEAD_: I jst say wht i think
Me toojacki:
Me too
Enjoy swty!
Maybe yes maybe not zugzwang: Women...
.....
..morning-Wash cloths
..noon-Dry cloths
..evening-Iron cloths
..night-Open cloths
..late night-Searching cloths
Noooo... Late night receiving BJ from husband endlessly... Lol Not a bad trend