Friends most of us are not married,
If you get married and the first night you go to make love to your wife and suddenly you see that she is a ladyboy and has a private part like men with two balls hanging what will be your reaction?
How will you feel at that moment? and what will you do? THIS TOPIC IS JUST FOR FUN....
Lady boy!!!
_MatriX_:
it's impossible 
bro anything can be possible in this world...Ar u a LADY MAN 
Kayli: Ar u a LADY MAN 
Im made for ladies hahashane_stark: bro anything can be possible in this world...
but I'm not blind _MatriX_:
but I'm not blind 
at that moment everyone gets blind...don't worry you have the second option.....back pannel...Ill cick d living hell out of him..
jacki: Ill cick d living hell out of him..
I thought you will faint....i ll hv to expand millians of doller if finds her a Ladyboy..
shane_stark: at that moment everyone gets blind...don't worry you have the second option.....back pannel...
With me would b impossible hahaha nobody wait til mariage anymore lol