Here you are at online chat site where you have to send pm,s to one another and guys just don't seem to get with the writing.
Is this a gender thing or do you guys too get women that do not write very much? How do you get to know that person? Sending pics to each others inbox?
Or do you invite girls to Chatroom or RLZ
No insulting please.
*Get To Know ppl By Inbox*
To chat room first
because boys should start with a scratch...
can know each other if users fill thier profile details etc nd inbox chat is easy to access to know each other.
shane_stark: To chat room first
because boys should start with a scratch...
Yeah, right, there u don't chat, just do! i detest typin too. buh whn i gt intimate wit d opposite sex,my writing instinct cms.
_MatriX_:
I will try inbox by sending pix.
I'm waitingfor pix??? 
jacki: I'm waiting
_MatriX_: for pix??? 
And you!!!!No comments jaki
where ever you go I'm there.
jacki: And you!!!!
No comment....
I like sending pics but am having some technical problem with uploading stuff online.,..........but i wish to start with the chat room(private).
Can i @least know yours firstly
Tired of it already
XEHER: Y many of d pms i get from gals or fake ppl is about being them poor n needy