My mom was very kind.
Always buying toys, if I break one and cry for a new.
When I grew young.
I rembered my child hood.
And said: Mom, I remeberd my
old days when you used to gift me
new, new toys. Still my childhood
not gone away far from me.
One day she brought for me a new toy.
Which is "UNBREAKABLE"..?
"MY WIFE" 
Unbreakable Toy
That toy may unbreakable but she can break you in many pieces!
KingFISHER: That toy may unbreakable but she can break you in many pieces!
She has her job brother.A lovely unbreakable gift...
I have "UNBREAKABLE" heart
Good one swty
are you sure it is unbreakable ?
Wife as a gift
WTF!!
saahir: My mom was very kind.
Always buying toys, if I break one and cry for a new.
When I grew young.
I rembered my child hood.
And said: Mom, I remeberd my
old days when you used to gift me
new, new toys. Still my childhood
not gone away far from me.
One day she brought for me a new toy.
Which is "UNBREAKABLE"..?
"MY WIFE" 
whu crying ?KingFISHER: That toy may unbreakable but she can break you in many pieces!
i agree with you
women can break or make a husbandSuch a nice topic tweetz"
i wish i hav a unbreakable toy"