Many people use to say:
I'm what I'm.
I feel a smell of arrogance.
What do you feel..?
It's just for fun.
No insulting, abusive or humiliative comments
in all respect.
If found will be deleted without notice.
I'm.. what.. I'm..!
I'm the king of Georgiana
I feel kick his/her a** 
I like using that slogan lol , I won't tell you what it means lol
_MatriX_: I feel kick his/her a** 
Beware, sometimes kicks are reversed I smell a feeling of love
Its just a fun. Use it, I neva abuse anyone.
Im me you'll see...is what i would rather say or use
saahir:
Beware, sometimes kicks are reversed 
SkY2k: Im me you'll see...is what i would rather say or use
Brother, we all have too much respect for you.I am wht i am
always on th go 

Smell of potty
I can say it alright cause I'm unique!
I am a gud singer 