“the devil made me do it”
I've heard this many times used as an invalid excuse for doing something wrong and dont have the guts to blame themselves.
Are y0u one of them or d0 y0u have GUTS t0 Face y0u are wrong and to admit it?
*The Devil Made Me*
mostly i accepts my weaknesses.only on few occasions i did wrong due to misunerstanding..but often i realizes it nd feels guilty.
all d nature of feeling guilty aftr making mistakes i hv
developed by learning good CHESS. chess teaches us Ability of accurate Analysis.
The Most important thing to remember is that we have free will.
When making a decision,there is not an angel or a little devil on your shoulders.
You have to decide wich path you follow,and that is the beauty of life.
So,If you blame it on the devil,you actually blame yourself for making a bad decision.
Nice topic....
Its so much easier just to admit being wrong.
detrimentum: Its so much easier just to admit being wrong.
Exactly!!!i often say that i was "devil inspired" to commit such errors hence the devil is partly to blame for it!
This devil-blaming may be a cultural thing, because I can't imagine anyone here saying it unless they wanted to be locked up in a mental hospital.
I thought it's only me who used to think such things.. Thank god I can sleep peacefully now..
Devil made me to comment here 
Ragnorak: This devil-blaming may be a cultural thing, because I can't imagine anyone here saying it unless they wanted to be locked up in a mental hospital.
Its an old saying and not meant for here but in general.I cleaned the topic, no insulting. Pls keep it clean.
very nice one that I'd true