She utters not a word, for the first
time she is whole, they gaze into
each other’s eyes, reflections of
love, they twinkle and shine like
the stars up above. Unable to
utter a word, No voices are
needed, her heart he has heard. I
lose myself in delicious madness I
want more, gliding my hands
along her perfect curves, ecstasy
brings a new height for the way
they feel, let’s get naughty, push
me down on the floor, kiss me
gently on my neck, slow, sensual
dance, I’m yours to relish, you're
mine to savour.
*Romance*
Ah..! Still I'm waitng for.
nice topic swty
emo453#
Beautiful post Libra
Libra: "His hunger for her essence was relentless. He bathed into her sweet nectar and became forever hooked. Another bee inside her trap."
really excilliant comment..perfect match..another in her trap..
nice lines Jacki .. i ll like to be dat bee in her trap.
A very sensual post.However,this represents the idolized version of a love story.In modern society,it will most likely never happen.
We forgot how to love...
Sorry!
nice tale dear
Cool disire..nyc post
beautiful...
Bravo
Nice post Libra!
so sweet topic I love it's nicely much respect
Really good. Still searching for that