What do you fear the most?
I understand that this is a very
broad and ambiguous question, but I feel that however one responds to this question with either a tangible or non tangible entity is valid...
*what do u fear most in life*
Me... I fear speed and accidents
i fear breaking of friendship and thatz y i am not sending new buddy requests..
I just fear from god. Nobody else
____THe.bosS: I just fear from god. Nobody else
all of us are Godfearingjacki:
all of us are Godfearing
yup i didn't said that you are not. I am just talking about my self Eeprom: emo66# emo82#
moderators are also a users even administrator's so no need to fear buddy. We are here to help users like you. We just want peace on this second home. If someone try to make trouble with users we have to take action for sure. Hope you understand me I fear failure...
____THe.bosS: yup i didn't said that you are not. I am just talking about my self
yip but that was not my questionMyself only.
saahir: Myself only.
for not to be strayed by..!jacki: yip but that was not my question
.
It is WHAT do u fear, even if its a spider, anyone have a fear.
i fear from your big butt ____THe.bosS: i fear from your big butt 
yeah its bigger than ur heartoutlaw: After a night of heavy drinking earlier this year, i experienced some symptoms of cardiac arrhythmia. Now my biggest fear is my heart suddenly coming to a stop. Keeps me tense.
Oh that is realy a weird feeling and fear... Sorry abt thatI fear stupid people!
jacki: yeah its bigger than ur heart
not just heart. Double than my full size I fear heartbreak
Am fear god first
i fear only from one thing & thats ur pluses 
I fear the dead. It sounds silly but I don't know what tommor or the future held for me. When am I going to be run over by a car.or been in a fatal accident. It scares me
doomsday...i guess