2WAP

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST FRIEND

5 replies 61 views
Within you, I've found the perfect friend Someone who I know will be there till the end And they're not just thoughts I hope will fulfill But thoughts that will stand forever still Still as the wind on a hot summer's day Still as your friendship I'll never betray Still as the characters in a photograph Still as your breathless, silent laugh Within you, I've found the perfect friend A mind that I can comprehend A person I see is so much like me A mutual relationship so carefree Carefree as a child who questions the world Carefree as a scream that goes unheard Carefree as an adult blessed with a dream Carefree as water flowing downstream Within you, I've found the perfect friend With whom I can be real, and never pretend You've always been someone unique from the rest You hold a piece of me no other can possess Within you is reason to live every moment in time Within you the life I want is always mine Within you, I have the perfect friend With you, I see myself till the very end.. happy birthday my dearest loving friend barbiecute
#4
Shush14: Within you, I've found the perfect friend Someone who I know will be there till the end And they're not just thoughts I hope will fulfill But thoughts that will stand forever still Still as the wind on a hot summer's day Still as your friendship I'll never betray Still as the characters in a photograph Still as your breathless, silent laugh Within you, I've found the perfect friend A mind that I can comprehend A person I see is so much like me A mutual relationship so carefree Carefree as a child who questions the world Carefree as a scream that goes unheard Carefree as an adult blessed with a dream Carefree as water flowing downstream Within you, I've found the perfect friend With whom I can be real, and never pretend You've always been someone unique from the rest You hold a piece of me no other can possess Within you is reason to live every moment in time Within you the life I want is always mine Within you, I have the perfect friend With you, I see myself till the very end.. happy birthday my dearest loving friend barbiecute
thx a lot sw2...em speechless....smiley

Log in or join to reply.