2WAP

jumble contest.1.

14 replies 131 views
1) M-T-O-I-G-R-N-I-A 2) E-T-R-O-N-l-V-N-M-N-E 3) P-E-R-C-S-O-I-C-M-O 4) E-M-E-E-T-R-U-A-P-T 5) A-T-E-P-L-H-E-N 6) N-I-C-N-T-E-T-O-N 7) E-R-E-M-I-E-N-X-T-P 8) U-C-S-L-E-U-N 9) C-E-L-E-O-L-M-U 10) N-P-A-L-M-T-I-U Inbox me or judges within 12 hour This Sunday's 1st task waiting for your reply Solve these ten Jumble words Judges : Admin Ragnorak , Lelsi , Emo_Cute_Girl , Kingfisher and Robinhood Don't post your reply here inbox me or online judges and here only post done
#3
Robinhood: 1) M-T-O-I-G-R-N-I-A 2) E-T-R-O-N-l-V-N-M-N-E 3) P-E-R-C-S-O-I-C-M-O 4) E-M-E-E-T-R-U-A-P-T 5) A-T-E-P-L-H-E-N 6) N-I-C-N-T-E-T-O-N 7) E-R-E-M-I-E-N-X-T-P 8) U-C-S-L-E-U-N 9) C-E-L-E-O-L-M-U 10) N-P-A-L-M-T-I-U Inbox me or judges within 12 hour This Sunday's 1st task waiting for your reply Solve these ten Jumble words
I hope they re all english words?
#9
Jumble contest.1.winnersss 1st level result : Sunday's who 1St and get 30 points , 2nd / 20 points and 3rd/ 10 points position as 1. ELEPHANT 2.Jacki 3. Michaely And others who correct but late reply are 4. Georginia 5. ABHIRAJ 7. HandsomeDon 8. And Others reply receive after closing time , those are not count If judges receive other's participants reply earlier then edit as final results anytimes Dis contest in participants all 2waperzzzzzz congRats m aNd all Judgessss
#12
Robinhood: GhAyAl bro jumble quiz not one person own u sorch and check Google
good................... the history of jumble quiz is from the 16th century onwards and your effort is really appreciable....................... keep continue friend..................
#13
ELEPHANT: good................... the history of jumble quiz is from the 16th century onwards and your effort is really appreciable....................... keep continue friend..................
Right thanks bro ds mobile not china model India model spare parts 2wap good people
#14
Robinhood: Right thanks bro ds mobile not china model India model spare parts 2wap good people
you are right....... most of the things we are doing is based on what we hear...... what we look...... what we read...... and this is known to be inspiration.............. inspiring good things from others...... is really appreciable....... and acceptable........................

Log in or join to reply.