If any one listens this word @2wap suddenly one & only one image apears in mind... guess.. Yes, Jacki. Did you mark? I've use a word "listens". Yes, this is lovely world which is called 2WapWorld. Here not only we talk, but we listen too, when Jacki calls "sweety".
A beautiful, loving, caring lady of 2wap. Every moment she is ready to listen you. Really since I entered the 2wap I never find her asleep. Check my G.B. so many messegess I'm tired to read, but she never tired of flooding my guest book.
Love You My Sweet Sweety...!
Sweety..!
29 replies
210 views
" Hi sweety may I help you ? "
yes you are right brother
Yeah She iz!
That was the first person i met on 2wap...our swty 

Awe,,, thank u all my sweeties!
I love u lots n lots
i can not live without my sweetys
on 2wap
all are Awesome!
Yeah she is ...
aawwww she iz relli a gr8 woman 
my sweet sweety jacki
i m still not more thn a month old here at 2wap.. kind jacki was always with me and helpful
i lv her sweet jacki.. Muah
yeah
is sweety
2wap sweetest woman jacki poet saahir ji dis quiz add smarTy quiz in! ok Michaely bro
She is the person who has been the most loyal member to 2wap..a person who always has nice things to say ..God bless her
But she betrayed me once

Jacki is such an easy-going, beautiful person. Over the years, she has become one of the greatest anchors at 2Wap. Her helpful,friendly manner of doing things, is legendary. A legend in her own right. We love you Jacki. So much! 
Yes she is a sweety.
She's my special sweety.
Yeah she is a sweet Sweety
Ya she is really sweet.....
Awe, thx to all, love u lots
Thanx Saahir sweety
U are very special...
she is sweety