Has anyone ever told you how
AWESOME you are ?? Yes you!! And you can believe it look in
the mirror how "Beautifull" you
are! And say to yourself
"I'm Awesome" because God loves
me and God is Awesome!
There is no one like me because I
am a Masterpiece Specially made
according to the image of God!
Remember! You are awesome
because God is Awesome and the
Holy Spirit lives in you!
Have a Wonerfull day filled with blessings!
*i'm*Awesome*
39 replies
246 views
Yes, someone told me, but I didn't look into mirror, coz m too much ugly.
Know what? I can in all honesty look in any mirror and say; I like you buddy! You may not be the hansomest, but you sure are okay!
Great inspirational topic Jacki 
I dont care about what others say or bark. I just know my self what i am. I really dont care about others. My parents and my family is everything for me and what they say thats matter to me.
Great topic,well said
Awesome i am
____THe.bosS: I dont care about what others say or bark. I just know my self what i am. I really dont care about others. My parents and my family is everything for me and what they say thats matter to me.
u are awesome!
Yeah i m awesome
If you say so
Defenitely Sis m awesome in my own sweet way. Even if no one likes me i can look into the mirror and say " God loves me so much that He created me"
Thanks for the topic sis.
Great topic,well said Swty...
i see myself as an awesome being created by God to show off His glory and beauty but some bad beings thought that they can change God's opinion about me by saying bad words to me but i only feel perturbed for that moment but i still move on with my life cos the mirror honestly says i'm handsome...at least even the physically disabled too are beautiful talkless of me that is complete, whole and healthy in all ramifications... Any great topic jacki,, u knw what topic that is needed by 2wapers... Keep it up!
Yeah! *I'm*Awesome*
_SonIcGirL_: Yeah i m awesome
Yes, you are.awh, nice JQ.
detrimentum: awh, nice JQ.
Awe, thanx sweetyBeing awesome starts with the right attitude..the belief that we are awesome no matter what others think
TemPEST: Awesome i am
yes you are!!!bad-apple: Being awesome starts with the right attitude..the belief that we are awesome no matter what others think
Exactly!
Awesomeness re for special beings like u with right morals, manners and attitudes towards God and His creation 