4nny short tales Part 2
17 replies
166 views
No matters, how good work, noble cause you do... people always remember those who dies after borrowing some dollars!! ----
All men are brave, Horrors movies don't scare them... But..... 10 missed calls from wife-----surely does!
Man: Why are beating your son in law so badly? He replies: I sent hi message that you have become father but he forwarded this message to his friends!
What did the cockroach say to the man who wanted to squash it? You are just jealous of me. The reason being - I make your spouse scream louder than you!
I thing..Fear Factor would have been much scarier if it had just been people in their twenties trying to figure out how to have careers!
How Bedroom smells after marriages: First 3 months - Perfumes and Flowers! After 12 months - Baby Powder, Cream, diapers and Lotions! After 7 Years - Balms, Move and pain killers..
If Olive Oil is made from Olives and Vegetable oils from Vegetables, then what is Baby oil made from???
The doctor comes out into the waiting room for the next patient. He's shocked to see a man sitting there with a frog growing out of his head. The doctor's cries, "Oh my god, how did that happen?" The frog answered "I don't know; it began as a pimple on my but-t."
One day little sunny and his friend were playing by a stream. Sunny noticed a bush and went over to it. His friend couldn't figure out why sunny was at the bush for so long so he went over to the bush to have a look. The two boys were looking at a woman bathing without any clothes in the stream. While playing, suddenly little sunny took off running. His friend couldn't understand why he had run away so he took off after him. Finally, he caught up to him and asked why he had run away. Little Johnny said, "My mom told me if I ever saw a naked lady I would turn to stone, and I felt something getting hard, so I ran."
Warning: Touching wire can cause instant death. 250* fine too!
Hahaha nice jokes
Wow! Great...! 
Bright's Comedy Club-2
(it began as a pimple on my butt )
hehe
Hahaha nice