2WAP

2wap's chat rooms?

25 replies 468 views
We have eleven chat rooms at 2wap. All remain empty exept International chat room. Only Ghayal goes there, I never seen any other member joined him to chat. no one goes there, also no one amongst us cares or thinks about to use it.
#2
saahir: We have eleven chat rooms at 2wap. All remain empty exept International chat room. Only Ghayal goes there, I never seen any other member joined him to chat. no one goes there, also no one amongst us cares or thinks about to use it.
saahir many times I have tried to chat with Ghayal but he just be silent I don't know why I have spent time on chatzone but very few people chat now days if they do also they do private and puts code...
#3
This has many reasons...users are more bsy with their inbox..some goes to chatrooms,bt they dont get any response frm the users present there,etc... I think we mst encourage user to use chatrooms.,
#7
KingFISHER: If everyone think that chat room is empty then we all should go their simultaneously then the chat room would be crowded.
My opinion, online staff must take this responsibility to spend atleast half an hour daily by calling users to join chat rooms.
#9
saahir: My opinion, online staff must take this responsibility to spend atleast half an hour daily by calling users to join chat rooms.
. This wat hav been tried in the past ,but it didnt work..
#11
There was a time about 3yrs ago when the rooms was busy,but because of some users abusing others or swearing at them,the rooms is empty now. And sometimes when u pop in at a room you get a big ignore,that's why I never go there anymore
#12
shane_stark: saahir many times I have tried to chat with Ghayal but he just be silent I don't know why I have spent time on chatzone but very few people chat now days if they do also they do private and puts code...
yes his just but there nik at room and refering noting dng
#14
DON_OF_ANDHRA: I like to chat in chat room but no body join wid me...sad.
Don't worry now the chat rooms will become alive. Invite your frenz also to join 2wapworld.
#15
-Marizelle-: There was a time about 3yrs ago when the rooms was busy,but because of some users abusing others or swearing at them,the rooms is empty now. And sometimes when u pop in at a room you get a big ignore,that's why I never go there anymore
Thts wat the main reason ...ignorance..
#16
Now the time is changed. You will find many new members are really sensible and respective. Since we started it again no abusive or insulting words are seen. And people are daily waiting for some of our old members, SonicGirl and Barbie.
#18
Few Day Ago,chatmods(like spearking)shows Thr Power To Member.Now Wat Happend Of Thr Power.,.Of Course They Can Warn,block Smarty A Autoboatsmiley
#19
saahir: We have eleven chat rooms at 2wap. All remain empty exept International chat room. Only Ghayal goes there, I never seen any other member joined him to chat. no one goes there, also no one amongst us cares or thinks about to use it.
Invite me thr thn i will go, can i go an relax thr ? smiley

Log in or join to reply.