Hi 2wapperZ,
As you know today is mothers day so everyone posting here & there on internet that "I love you Mom". Did u said in real to your Mom that u lv her instead of saying it on internet???
*HappY MotherS DaY*"Did u??"
6 replies
72 views
Hi 2wapperZ,
As you know today is mothers day so everyone posting here & there on internet that "I love you Mom". Did u said in real to your Mom that u lv her instead of saying it on internet???
*HappY MotherS DaY*Thanku...! Happy mother's day to all...
Happy mother's day to all moms
HaPpY
mOtHeR's
dAy
topic id: 3046601
saahir: HaPpY
mOtHeR's
dAy
topic id: 3046601
3yrs old
sweetyjacki: 3yrs old
sweety
Mothers never get old sweety, nor their love. Of course my poem is old. But her love even today I feel as I felt it when I was resting under her arms.I lv ma mum