*never look back*
18 replies
102 views
True words.....
Exellent topic jacki
Great and agree with u
Change should be welcomed as it is always for good..our effort and reaction determines how it turns out for us...work like a coolie, live like a king.
Sometimes one has to look back... Especially when a girl's father is hunting you to help "change" your mind into marriage 
Yupz
I Don't look back directly, always use a rearview mirror whilest walking.
ACIDized: I Don't look back directly, always use a rearview mirror whilest walking.
sooo clever...Easier said than done
n9c anyway
nice jacki. . Frnd
Exactly... step forward and never look back
This topic is very true my dear
Imbeccable lines! Well spoken
yes true..
I need to kick few friends to get my work done
i looked back till now
Hareesh: nice jacki. . Frnd
thank u sweety, and thanx to all comments in my topicACIDized: I Don't look back directly, always use a rearview mirror whilest walking.
and walking backwards or? jacki: and walking backwards or? 
No I look behind to see if I'm been followed, a lot of psycho exes. ACIDized:
No I look behind to see if I'm been followed, a lot of psycho exes.
Whahaha! 