Friends! make your name animation only at the cost of 500+s and make your profile beautiful...example see my profile...
Name Animation!!!
14 replies
275 views
Can I bargain? 
0_o: Can I bargain? 
Awesome...
shane_stark:
sure
100+s am too greedy 0_o: 100+s am too greedy 
okThinking...
shane_stark: Friends! make your name animation only at the cost of 500+s and make your profile beautiful...example see my profile...
NAASH:
name animation hmm not interested...! For you its a big thing...So keep doing your name animation
it's not about big thing! It's just to good job OK! And I'm a text maker got it now...shane_stark: it's not about big thing! It's just to good job OK! And I'm a text maker got it now...
If you're a text maker... What I want to do???Good advise those who do that but i say to each their own.
How much? ^o^
Ah
Hmmmmm.... .wonder.
NAASH: If you're a text maker... What I want to do???
Ask Google.com