Mirror mirror on the wall I wish I
may I wish I might see what you see even in bad light
now go to a mirror....
take a look ones a day and now
write here what are the positive
things you see in yourself
*mirror mirror*
21 replies
174 views
hmmm?
Hahaha I can see jacki with me dancing in rain
Lol! I see a better nd brighter 2morow!
I saw how happy the life is in mirror 
I see neater eyebrows today.
I spy with my little eye, that I am having an especially good hair day.
i saw myself dating jacki :p
bright: i saw myself dating jacki :p
w0w, niceABHIRAJ: Hahaha I can see jacki with me dancing in rain
that wud be nice
I saw my self under the world
Mirror, mirror every where..
But didn't I find a mirror..
Which can show me my clear image..
Some mirror I found..
Showing rusty image..
Some shown me in cuvy image..
At last I found a mirror..
Showing me as a clown..
Unfortunately it was a mirror..
Which was used in circus for people to laugh, seeing themselves like a circus clown..
Aww Saahir its awesome sweety..... Miracle Mirror
Eeprom: i see tired eyes and some grey hairs
Me too, i see tired eyesI see my happiest moment in mirror
Lol..Sis saw myself looking older day by day.
Georginia: Lol..Sis saw myself looking older day by day.
awe sweety ur mirror must be broken n lyingjacki: awe sweety ur mirror must be broken n lying
No sis its not broken it show the real meabout simple mirror nd me. when I look in mirror I can't see Angel I just see the person I call me .
It's fun to look in the mirror and see myself . l can see the color of my eyes, check out my
mouth is dirty and make silly face at myself Looking in the mirror helps me learn about the "me" on the outside. 
@ TIP Exellent comment sweety