I forget my keys! aw! i have to peace! sorry one minute! argh is not enough ok. extra time 0.99 seconds, sorry add one to it. Oh shxt! is not coming! get me blade, what for? blade is use for what? i think for shaving, what i have to perform operation?
Don't read is about me...funny things I do
17 replies
120 views
Samuel099: I forget my keys! aw! i have to peace! sorry one minute! argh is not enough ok. extra time 0.99 seconds, sorry add one to it. Oh shxt! is not coming! get me blade, what for? blade is use for what? i think for shaving, what i have to perform operation?
why because i can't visit the loo... Oh but you must go to hospital. what am i going there for? I'm ok just that can't er er er. try! push push! poo poo poo! Oo yeah! what? i'm free now! why is the keys? Argh let me check the loo maybe, what? Oh shxt! Samuel099: why because i can't visit the loo... Oh but you must go to hospital. what am i going there for? I'm ok just that can't er er er. try! push push! poo poo poo! Oo yeah! what? i'm free now! why is the keys? Argh let me check the loo maybe, what? Oh shxt!
Correction. where.
continuation. It is gone! my shxt is gone! fuck what a hell,what? where is the keys? Oh it is gone!!Samuel099: why because i can't visit the loo... Oh but you must go to hospital. what am i going there for? I'm ok just that can't er er er. try! push push! poo poo poo! Oo yeah! what? i'm free now! why is the keys? Argh let me check the loo maybe, what? Oh shxt!
Correction. where.
continuation. It is gone! my shxt is gone! fuck what a hell,what? where is the keys? Oh it is gone!!.
It's not my fault but their fault. Who? i think the one who is reading about his/herself. hahahaPeace not peace
Samuel099: peace not peace
Who change my words. i said peace not peace.
Samuel099: Who change my words. i said peace not peace.
Who change my words. i said p.iss not peace.
AW you can change it because of the dot. hahaha change it now
I'm angry!!! I don't care who you're if you change my words I will insult you... Taken advantage of me to do ill. Don't let me do ill argh fuck
Peace
U see, Nobody changed it.. The system change it automaticly... Admin set it like that...
friend no one change word but 2wap automatically change censoring words ..... means indecent words automatically change to some acceptable forum's level words
The same with w h o r e ... Post it without space n see
Crazy 
dat means 
funny ppl