Smiling face-part 2
11 replies
111 views
jerk, where is the joke
topic closed
a gold mine is a hole beneath and a liar at the top
while my left brain was preparing the yearly budget, my right brain ordered a giant pizza!
bright: while my left brain was preparing the yearly budget, my right brain ordered a giant pizza!
I don't wanna quote today but in fact, smiling here.
tRy sleeping in a fridge, I think your brain will be quite fixed together properly. Samuel099: I don't wanna quote today but in fact, smiling here.
tRy sleeping in a fridge, I think your brain will be quite fixed together properly.
no quote plz
This not qouting oooh Samuel099: I don't wanna quote today but in fact, smiling here.
tRy sleeping in a fridge, I think your brain will be quite fixed together properly.
no quote plz
This not qouting oooh Confessions of a Military Wife
My husband is infantry, and he
said the most wonderful things
to convince me to marry him:
The closets could all be mine
since he wears the same thing
every day.
I could have as many babies as
I want because giving birth is
free.
He would never get on my
nerves, because he would always
be gone.
No animals are happier than Dogs in car!
What if the whole ice-bucket
challenge is just a