When i was young m scared of the darkness.
But now when i see the electricity bill,,
M scared of the light.
Fact
12 replies
113 views
No good
Every bill makes me scared which my wife gives me after she comes from shopping. She rocks and I'm shocked.
Use candles swty 
True.bt what to do its our need,coz we have made our living so luxurious..we cant do without light..nyc topic
when i ws newbe here i ws scared of 2wapworld.bt now a grown up here 2wapworld is scared of me
..
K_shaka: when i ws newbe here i ws scared of 2wapworld.bt now a grown up here 2wapworld is scared of me
..
Is dat so....? .saahir: Every bill makes me scared which my wife gives me after she comes from shopping. She rocks and I'm shocked.
Kayli: Use candles swty 
Sure sisthat is so funny
Hmmm! You been adult now .......
Use other forms. I intend to buy solar panel and inverter to save my neck.