Are you for or against animal
testing?
I would say as long as they
dont hurt or torture animals
it's okay with me coz it's for
a good reason for human life
*Animal Testing*
10 replies
73 views
Yes, agree but not wild animals.
We mst be careful ,rest I agree with u
animal testing and animal care is ideal & nice for a great relationship btwn u & ur pet!
I agree too. Hurting them would make it illegal.
saahir: Yes, agree but not wild animals.
perfect! So do i!its the only way to check ........I don't know either its gud or bad
i agree bt jacki what do u mean by animal testing?animal has something to do with many things.xo come clear n be specific in ur post.
i agree bt jacki what do u mean by animal testing?animal testing has something to do with many things.xo come clear n be specific in ur post.
I agree. . .They also have a heart as we have and they even feel those pain which we human being feels when we got hurt
I lv animal 