Do u Like Sweet n Short Topix
Or Long And Never Ending
Copy Paste Topix?
No Offence but...
Honestly for me i don't like
long Topix
i wud love ur honest comments
*sweet n short*
25 replies
422 views
I lyk laconic nd intriguing topics.
brightsquare: I lyk laconic nd intriguing topics.
english pls? i love short topics
jacki: english pls?
i mean i lyk short nd interesting epic/topicLong topics
, you never find my comments there. It seems that m reading a long tale book.
Yes I Ageery
Honestly I dont read long topics..and i think most of the users dont read long topics..I like short n intresting topics..Gud Question jacki..Agree with u
gud post
Yup i agree sweet n Short topic yar
who read long topics wen i read gettng mad
i read only 1st paragraph & i post but i like short topics like urs 
Eeprom: i like both but i fking detest all theese copy paste topics ,eq BE KIND, BE GOOD , BLESS GOD , HOW TO BE KIND ,HOW TO AVOID HEART ATTACK , HOW TO AVOID CLAMIDIA , PRAISE YOUR FAMILY, BE POLITE TO PEOPLE

Exactly! Im 100% with u...bright: i read only 1st paragraph & i post but i like short topics like urs 
King of copy/paste topic creator is and the long topic creators are Hareesh then Rohan786 and now
kris1920 . Its waste creating topic copied from another site and pasteng here. Its not a talent, they are showing their talent what they done in their exams
And mostly they are not a original item of 2wap world they are a copy/paste items
And I appreciate those who create their own topic here. For them best of luck and keep posting your topic
please dnt come for a fight think yourself first then quote my comments for a figgt. M not making you fun or trying for a fight because I dnt want that I like only original item okay
please dnt come for a fight think yourself first then quote my comments for a figgt. M not making you fun or trying for a fight because I dnt want that I like only original item okaymostly I hvnt much patience to read lengthy topics
....so sweet and short r gud 
I lyk short but meaningful one 
i lyk Short bt important topic
I Enjoy Both
Like this type of topix ..short haha
Short
Xbond: Short
Agree...Long topics are boring. 