Height of Girl.
Boy: Marry me?
Girl: Do u have a house?
Boy: No
Girl: Do u have a BMW car?
Boy: No
Girl: How much is your salary?
Boy: No salary.. but
Girl: No but. u have nothing.. How
can I marry u.?? Leave please!!
Boy: (talk to himself) I have one
villa,
3 property lands,
3 Ferrari, 2 Porsche..
Why I still need to buy BMW?
How can I get the salary when
actually
Im the BOSS!
Girl - oooh really?
Boy - Get out....
Height of girl
13 replies
75 views
Stupid girl 
its realy nice... 
Like dog like hammer
not true love from the girl,
i have an estate,toyota and i'm the presido
i have an estate,toyota and i'm the boss of bosses!
Ladies Hostel Caught Fire
It Took 1 Hour To Bring The Fire Under Control
& Another 3 Hrs To Bring the Firemen...!!!
Na1m: Ladies Hostel Caught Fire
It Took 1 Hour To Bring The Fire Under Control
& Another 3 Hrs To Bring the Firemen...!!!
haha nyc oneLekin aaj kal a baat such he. Aaj kal ladkiyonka dimaak me yahi basa he.paisa ,gadi,bangla,hum jaise gareeb loog bramhachari banke rehena he yaar
......nice