Every
INTERACTION
is an
Opportunity
to Learn
Only and only if..
We are Interested in
IMPROVING
Rather Than..
pROVING
IMPROVE yourself..!!
22 replies
188 views
Great topic! Very true
To Live A Life I Need Heartbeat,
To Have Heartbeat I Need A Heart,
To Have Heart I Need Happiness,
To Have Happiness I Need A Friend,
And For A Friend I Need U Always...
Nice topic saahir
Its true..nyc topic
vry true my sweet bro... 
great words from a great frnd 
great & sweet words
hi qeen of my heart. ,
gud
Absolutely tru bro
apportunity or opportunity dude
Vry true 
Very true words ! Keepon posting. .
Thanks for reminding me 
GajaKesari: apportunity or opportunity dude
it's nice topik
saahir: Thanks for reminding me 
wElcome my friendTo improve in areas of your Life is to prove to yourself your brave enough to achive whatever you set your mind too 
True saying...