A girl was crying bitterly.
Mom: What happened dear?
Daughter: Do I look like a wicked witch..?
mom: No..!
Daughter: Are my eyes big as toad..?
Mom: No..!
Daughter: Do I have a flat nose..?
Mom: No baby..!
Daughter: Am I fat like jacki ..?
Mom: You have a fine physique. And you are a barbie doll.
Daughter: Then why my frenz tell me "You look like your mom..?"
'Please don't laugh'.
I Look Like...!!!
16 replies
66 views
Insulting own mom,thats not gud.
dipeeka: Insulting own mom,thats not gud.
Naughty Girl-hehe1- 
nt gud
. . . ,k
Im also fat 
hahaha .... Good one! 
not funny enough, not up to joke standard in 2wap
bright: not funny enough, not up to joke standard in 2wap
tnx for telling truth.Georginia:
m fat too...
. I look like my mom....n m happy.hehe
But u r my sweet sis, a pretty doll and
too much.saahir:
But u r my sweet sis, a pretty doll and
too much.
too much.
Too