CO-WORKERS AS FRIENDS
12 replies
71 views
And 2 go out with them and invite them 2 yur home ? 
they are not trust worthy, they did betray u first before ur enemies do it
Depends on wht kind of tht person is...bt its not gud to make homly frnd tht wht i think
My co-worker is not like my friend. He is like my big brother
And we go outing in every sunday lots of fun. And he comes to my home and spent some time with my family and same like me also.
For me I can 4get every person from my life but I can't 4get my school friends, teachers and now co-workers because till morning to evening i spent my most time with them more than I spent with my family or friends
And
about others for me life is only one enjoy every moments works place or any where. Please dnt Live with worry
___________Die with happy
And
about others for me life is only one enjoy every moments works place or any where. Please dnt Live with worryI dont think there is any problem if he is a good human....
princess_Soniya:
i leave by one rule only work friends stay at work only.
that what I mean nunubright: they are not trust worthy, they did betray u first before ur enemies do it
i agree with uyoyo honey singh co-workers so funny na
Not all co workers are my frens.But selected few r my best fren at home too. Choose ur friends wisely co workers or not they can cheat you if they r dirty mind.
most co-workers are shxt blokes. you won't realize that until a time comes when you get a raise or promotion. And they just feel jealous and all. Then they try to do things against ya.
Coworkers are buttholes.
The kind of work I do involves serious and even unhealthy competition. So my friendship with colleagues is Simply on business level. I can never take it beyond that