17th jun: i'm a tissue now
30th jun: Mom said to dad you're going to be a father.
MOM AND DAD ARE VERY HAPPY
15th june: My Food is what my mom eats.
15th sept: I can feel my heartbeat
14th oct: I have little hands, legs, head and stomach.
13th nov: Today i was in a ultra scan..
Wow! i'm a Girl
.
.
.
14th nov: I was dead!
My Mom and Dad killed me.
Why?
Is it just Bcz I was a girl?
Ppl love to have a Mother, A Wife, and of course a girlfriend too then why not a DAUGHTER!!!
+lily+
Diary Of A Baby-
15 replies
132 views
G0OD WORK LILY
nice
Wao amazing start with a shocking end.....
Girl child killing is d worst thing in d world
IDK how people can do this...
So sad...every individual regardless of gender is a gift..
Its a cowardness .
So sad.sad.
.sad. 
A Grand Shxt.......For the People who don't Know how to Respect Girls?? 
So sad one

Amazing dairy with nyc msg...nyc keep it up Lily
Its so good and sad
Wow ace topic sis
many parents feel that girls are weak in everything forgeting that d girls always hv their way of geting what they want
.sad.
Good work...