An old man lived in an American town. His only son was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son.
Dear son,
I'm feeling pretty bad b'coz of my old age. It looks like I won't be able to plant my potato garden this year. I've become too week to dig up my garden plot. If you were here my all troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me, if you weren't in prison.
With love..
Dad
Shortly the old man received this telegram:
"For Heaven's sake, Dad, don't dig up the plot !!! That's where I hid the GUNS!!!"
Next day early in the morning a dozen FBI agents and local police officers showed up and dug up the entire garden without finding any gun.
Confused , the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what had happened, and asked him what to do next.
His son replied 'Go ahead Dad! Plant your potatoes. Dad, It's the best I could do for you from here.'
Moral:
Success doesn't depend on size of BRAIN, but on size of THOUGHTS..
Speed of EXECUTION
Depth of DETERMINATION
and
Strength of ATTITUDE..
DETERMINATION
32 replies
412 views
Tricky loveable topic..gud
@ Exellent story
Exellent 
yea, nice, like father like son
Yes....moral of the story is true to get success...
nice story, i like it but how did the son remove the guns from the farm?
bright farm me gun nahi thi.
A very fantastic storry
Great thinking of th son 
Awesm
wow!
bright: nice story, i like it but how did the son remove the guns from the farm?
that's because there was no gun there, it's a trick on the fbi.Excellent topic bro with good moral thinking
ExEELLENT TOPIC BRO
Excellent
Michaely: nice story, i like it but how did the son remove the guns from the farm?
He sent a lie message by telegram brother, no weapons he hid in the garden.Naaz: Yes....moral of the story is true to get success...
Agreed.