'Tis true my garments threadbare are,
And sorry poor I seem;
But inly I am richer far
Than any poet's dream.
For I've a hidden life no one
Can ever hope to see;
A sacred sanctuary none
May share with me.
Aloof I stand from out the strife,
Within my heart a song;
By virtue of my inner life
I to myself belong.
Against man-ruling I rebel,
Yet do not fear defeat,
For to my secret citadel
I may retreat.
Oh you who have an inner life
Beyond this dismal day
With wars and evil rumours rife,
Go blessedly your way.
Your refuge hold inviolate;
Unto yourself be true,
And shield serene from sordid fate
The Real You.
My inner liFe..!
15 replies
73 views
traxvry nice bro 

really???..... 
9ice one 
HeARt_HaCkeR_AriJ33t: really???..... 
Nice bro.,.,.,.,..,.
Trax is always nice.
saahir: Trax is always nice.
im quite nic bt nt as to u..!saahir: Trax is always nice.
im quite nic bt nt as like to u..!Trax: im quite nic bt nt as like to u..!
its your greatness bro.Nice one 
very nice trax 
Very very nyce bro trax
Cool and nice
VerY nice...