"Emptiness" Ringtone to your Mobile
"Emptiness"
Oh, love of mine
With a song and a wine
You're harsh and divine
Like truths and a lie
But the tale ends not here
I have nothing to fear
For my love is yell of giving and hold on
And the bright emptiness
In a room full of it
Is a cruel mistress
Whoa oh!
I feel this unrest
That nest all hollowness
For I have nowhere to go and I'm cold.
And I feel so lonely yeah...
There's a better place than this
Emptiness
And I'm so lonely yeah...
There's a better place than this
Emptiness, yeah!
Tune mere jaana
Kabhi nahi jaana
Ishq mera, dard mera, haaye!
Tune mere jaana
Kabhi nahi jaana
Ishq mera, dard mera
Aashiq tera
Bhid me khoya rehta hai,
Jaane jahaan
Poocho to itna kehta hai
That I feel so lonely yeah...
There's a better place than this
Emptiness
And I'm so lonely yeah
There's a better place than this
Emptiness, yeah!
SONG EMPTINESS
10 replies
71 views
oh wow its my fav song thanku so much for sharing 

this one yes...
it's niceBeautiful words never heard the song before.
Yeah yeah gud one
Nevr Heard Tht S0ng Bt Nice Lyrics....
nice 1
Very nice 
Nice lyric.
Very nice song 