Our souls were one when time began.
When God was busy creating both earth and man.
Then came the day He tore us apart,
Forever making us, each others, “split apart”.
He chiseled your name upon my heart,
Before sending us down for our lives to start.
Years would go by and the hour grow late,
Destiny beaconed and called upon fate.
Life came full circle for our two souls to meet.
We take not for granted this miraculous feat.
For God had a plan at the beginning of time,
That would bring our hearts together rejoining your soul and mine.
Once what was one, was made into two.
I know in my heart, I’m not complete without you.
Now what was made two, has again become one.
Just as we were even before time begun.
Beggning (A VALENTINE POEM)
19 replies
151 views
.nice rohan 
awesome sweety
Nice.... I like it
That is so beautiful my friend.
Very sweety word
Thanks mikky
dellie: That is so beautiful my friend.
Thanks dear......PINACLE: Very sweety word
Good4Love: Nice.... I like it
Thanks Good4Lovejacki: awesome sweety
Thanks jacki:Sweet words!
Beautifull lines .g0OD WORK ROHAN
Thanks Aliraza.....
Thanks KingFisher....
I love u i love ur poem
Tq
Wow! Lovely just love it
lovely....