What is the name of ur fav. Reality Show...???
Free Posting is allowed--->>>
*o, keep commenting.....
Fav_RealIty_Show
51 replies
411 views
DID Little Master
So You Think You Can Dance ?
Dynamo on Discovery Channel
it's goge africa 
coffee with karan & big boss 
NAASH: So You Think You Can Dance ?
Its a reality show may be on AXN channel. Isn't?KingFISHER:
Its a reality show may be on AXN channel. Isn't?
Really you're making fun ha. Already I quoted in this topic about this with attachment and you deleted everything. For what you're asking this question.NAASH: Really you're making fun ha. Already I quoted in this topic about this with attachment and you deleted everything. For what you're asking this question.
please start again and i,ve deleted every quotes cause that was topic owner request. KingFISHER:
please start again and i,ve deleted every quotes cause that was topic owner request.
What topic owner the one who want to know what was his topic. Topic without no idea its a big creator. What he knows about reality show. Topic creator hmm and supporting staff and I really appreciate it. You read everything I quoted with him what you understand ha staff of his topic creating.KingFISHER:
please start again and i,ve deleted every quotes cause that was topic owner request.
Topic owner start fight at last he is become good guy other are bad ha. You know everything and for what you dne that to me. Topic owner said that ha staff.KingFISHER:
please start again and i,ve deleted every quotes cause that was topic owner request.
You just go and ask to staff handsomeDon how m behaving in this site and in my comments. I know you're different from others staff members.KingFISHER:
please start again and i,ve deleted every quotes cause that was topic owner request.
Rohan786 he creating topic but he know where he getting that. Easy to make a topic but hard to comments for a true words.KingFISHER:
please start again and i,ve deleted every quotes cause that was topic owner request.
If I came in fake id in any girl name sure you support for me. But what I do I can't do that like every1 is doing here.
job keep it upRoadies
DID season4
India's got talent
Boogie woogie
Pakistan idol
Ye hai Aashique
Americas Nxt Top Model