A woman finds Aladin's magic lamp.
She starts rubbing it and a Ginnie
comes out as usual. The woman looks
at the Ginnie and asks him to grant her
whishes:
1) I want my husband to have eyes
only for me.
2) And I want to be the only one in
his life.
3) Also I want him to sleep always
by my side.
4) Last one, I want that when he gets
up in the morning I'm the first thing
he grabs and takes me everywhere
he goes.
The Ginnie turns her in a "Smart Phone"...!!!
Copy & Paste.
Wife's wishes come True
11 replies
94 views
Bro superb..
I luv dz Ginnie..
princess_Suni: nice one bhai.i wish every wives dreams come true
I also wish for, if this could happened.
.haha1. Nice 1 my friend.
hehehehe nice
lol. smart phone indeed!!!!!
hehe. Nice one lol
saahir:
A woman finds Aladin's magic lamp.
She starts rubbing it and a Ginnie
comes out as usual. The woman looks
at the Ginnie and asks him to grant her
whishes:
1) I want my husband to have eyes
only for me.
2) And I want to be the only one in
his life.
3) Also I want him to sleep always
by my side.
4) Last one, I want that when he gets
up in the morning I'm the first thing
he grabs and takes me everywhere
he goes.
The Ginnie turns her in a "Smart Phone"...!!!
Copy & Paste.
.haha1. 
Nice....