2WAP

"Tears"

11 replies 207 views
smiley Tears of blood Fall From my broken heart I never thought we would be apart When u held me yo said "forever" Now that u're gone i know u meant "never" Saying u love me with that look in ur eye And that was a cold hearted lie Your tender touch, a soft kiss As i sit here thinking about u My face is wet with tears past due I shoud've cried a long time ago But i loved u so I know they say love is blind But i had only u on my mind A hurt so deep it cuts like a knife
#8
aasu na hote to aakhe itne khobsurat na hoti, dard na hota to khusi ki kimat na hoti , agar mil jata koi chahne se sirf, to duniya me upar bale ki jarurat na hoti
#9
CUTE-LILY: smiley Tears of blood Fall From my broken heart I never thought we would be apart When u held me yo said "forever" Now that u're gone i know u meant "never" Saying u love me with that look in ur eye And that was a cold hearted lie Your tender touch, a soft kiss As i sit here thinking about u My face is wet with tears past due I shoud've cried a long time ago But i loved u so I know they say love is blind But i had only u on my mind A hurt so deep it cuts like a knife
. . kab tak chhupaoge man ka dard , kah rahe aakho ke aasu , dekh kar auro ka haal , sochta tha kyu girte hai aasu , kab socha tha maine v, mere aakho se v girenge aasu , gam ke jahar se mar jata aadmi , agar na girte aakho se aasu, ye nahi socho keval gam me hee , khusiyo me v girte hai aasu

Log in or join to reply.