2WAP

I Want To Be Happy Again....

20 replies 90 views
smiley No One Understands The Silence Between My Words, No One Understands The Sadness Behind My Smile, No One Understands The Unsaid Feelings Of Mine They Think I Am Fine But Only I Know Daily I Am Dying smiley I Want To Be Happy Again I Want To Live Those Moments Again I Am Sick Of Wearing A Fake Smile I Am Waiting For You Make Me Smile Again!!!!! smiley smiley
#12
CUTE-LILY: smiley No One Understands The Silence Between My Words, No One Understands The Sadness Behind My Smile, No One Understands The Unsaid Feelings Of Mine They Think I Am Fine But Only I Know Daily I Am Dying smiley I Want To Be Happy Again I Want To Live Those Moments Again I Am Sick Of Wearing A Fake Smile I Am Waiting For You Make Me Smile Again!!!!! smiley smiley
ab tak jitna v topic yaha pe banai gayi hi bo sab me ye sarvshrest topic hi. vah! lily.
#20
Kobb: THERE IS SOMEONE WHO MAKES ME SAD....I WANT TO B HAPPY AGAIN
[quote=Kobb]THERE IS SOMEONE WHO MAKES ME SAD....I WANT TO B HAPPY AGAIN[/quote ] oh sorry my friend if i hurt u smiley

Log in or join to reply.