found this on net
One Day Evening, Dad's Daughter walks up to him..
Daughter: Papa, I want to talk to you about something important. Do you have a few minutes now?
Dad- Whats that?
Girl said: Dad, I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me. I am in India and he lives in Alaska.
We met on a dating website, became friends on facebook, had long chats on whatsapp, he proposed to me on skype, and now we've had 2 months of relationship through Viber.
I need your blessings and good wishes, daddy.
.
Dad said: Wow! Really!! Then get married on twitter, have fun on tango.
Buy your kids on e-bay, receive them through gmail.
And if you are fed up with your husband...sell him on Amazon
Dad' s coolest reply
22 replies
163 views
Amazing love.
Wow amazing hehehe
wow very nice nd
really cool rply 
Amazing response.
Real joke LOL !!!!!
Heart-Of-An-Angel: found this on net
One Day Evening, Dad's Daughter walks up to him..
Daughter: Papa, I want to talk to you about something important. Do you have a few minutes now?
Dad- Whats that?
Girl said: Dad, I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me. I am in India and he lives in Alaska.
We met on a dating website, became friends on facebook, had long chats on whatsapp, he proposed to me on skype, and now we've had 2 months of relationship through Viber.
I need your blessings and good wishes, daddy.
.
Dad said: Wow! Really!! Then get married on twitter, have fun on tango.
Buy your kids on e-bay, receive them through gmail.
And if you are fed up with your husband...sell him on Amazon
yeah he should bless them through 2wap alsohahahaha
that father is so insensitive to true love
Nice jok.once more..
great 
hahahahaha
lol...
realy funy
good answr
hehehe
coolst ans
Haha nice ksi ne such kaha hai baap baap h0te h
Haha.....hahaha......
.....smart dad....
Amazing hihohaha