"HEART TOUCHING STORY"
Girl: I have to tell you something
Boy:What?
Girl: I really like you. And I I think
Im falling in lovE with you.
Boy: Ok
Girl: What do you mean ok?
Boy: I dont like you like that
Girl: Why not?
Boy: I cant tell you may be
another time
From then on, the girl kept asking
the boy Why not?
whenever she saw him, and he
kept answering the same answer
of Ill tell you later...
Finally the girl got fed up.
Girl: Im tired of this! Tell me why
you dont like me!
Boy: Do you really wanna know
why?
Girl: Yes!
Boy: Its because youre ugly!
Whats the point of going out
with someone when theyre not
pretty?!
Girl: But I
Boy: Just shut up and leave me
alone!
"The boy leaves and the girl is
sitting there alone, crying her
heart out...
Then her cell phone rings..."
Girl: Hello?
Mom: Sweetheart... I want you to
go home, ok? Ill be home from
work in a few hours..
Girl: Alright Mom...
Mom: I love you...
Girl: I love you too, Mom.
Mom: Bye Bye..
Girl: Bye!
"The girl heads home and once
she got there,, she went in the
bathroom and looked at herself in
the mirror.."
Girl: Im not pretty enough "She
set to work, knowing fully well
what she was going to do...
2 hours later, Her Mom came
home and heard the bath water
running.
She went upstairs to find the
hallway flooded so she knocked
on the door.."
Mom: Honey? Are you alright?
"She opened the door and was
shocked at the site..
The bath was overflowing onto
the floor, and the water was
tinted red.
She walked over to see what was
inside and screamed...
There, her little girl was lying with
cuts all over her face and wrists..
Her Mom backed away and was
going to run to call the police
when something caught her eye.
On the mirror, am I pretty enough
now?.."
Lesson--- No girl or boy deserves
to be told rudely like that by
someone they love.. If you dont
share this, nothing will happen to
you.. If you do, you just might
save a heart...
Please share this important
message..... Heart touching love story
28 replies
273 views
"HEART TOUCHING STORY"
Girl: I have to tell you something
Boy:What?
Girl: I really like you. And I I think
Im falling in lovE with you.
Boy: Ok
Girl: What do you mean ok?
Boy: I dont like you like that
Girl: Why not?
Boy: I cant tell you may be
another time
From then on, the girl kept asking
the boy Why not?
whenever she saw him, and he
kept answering the same answer
of Ill tell you later...
Finally the girl got fed up.
Girl: Im tired of this! Tell me why
you dont like me!
Boy: Do you really wanna know
why?
Girl: Yes!
Boy: Its because youre ugly!
Whats the point of going out
with someone when theyre not
pretty?!
Girl: But I
Boy: Just shut up and leave me
alone!
"The boy leaves and the girl is
sitting there alone, crying her
heart out...
Then her cell phone rings..."
Girl: Hello?
Mom: Sweetheart... I want you to
go home, ok? Ill be home from
work in a few hours..
Girl: Alright Mom...
Mom: I love you...
Girl: I love you too, Mom.
Mom: Bye Bye..
Girl: Bye!
"The girl heads home and once
she got there,, she went in the
bathroom and looked at herself in
the mirror.."
Girl: Im not pretty enough "She
set to work, knowing fully well
what she was going to do...
2 hours later, Her Mom came
home and heard the bath water
running.
She went upstairs to find the
hallway flooded so she knocked
on the door.."
Mom: Honey? Are you alright?
"She opened the door and was
shocked at the site..
The bath was overflowing onto
the floor, and the water was
tinted red.
She walked over to see what was
inside and screamed...
There, her little girl was lying with
cuts all over her face and wrists..
Her Mom backed away and was
going to run to call the police
when something caught her eye.
On the mirror, am I pretty enough
now?.."
Lesson--- No girl or boy deserves
to be told rudely like that by
someone they love.. If you dont
share this, nothing will happen to
you.. If you do, you just might
save a heart...
Please share this important
message..... Wow thats a touching storry
thanks for sharing
nice story 
Wow nice n painful story
Surely a heart-touching story. Thanks for its moral teaching !
once happened to my friend
So so pain full story
Hari
Thank u so much for sharing with us
bro nice one 
Wow it really a touchin story....nice one bro
Valuble message bro
its good lesson
Such a touching story. Excellent
Goooooood poooooooost
very painful story, it touched my heart
Truely its nt d way one has to convey rejection.. Nd datz nt d way to react to those words of rejection., nd last few lines of moral r really gud.. 
So touchie
Really a
touching... 
Heart touching story. Thanks for sharing.
Heart TouchinG... Nice
wat a painful story!
So sad... that's y we nid to mind nd be sensible to others fellings..we don't know how we causes too much trouble bcoz.of it...nice one bro