im so out, can anyone explain what happend? Why im attacked?and i havent any knowledge about that? I must
. Happy weekend everyone.
who attack me?
16 replies
288 views
I didn't get the topic but all the same happy weekend
What u mean actually
the closet topic what is mention my nick.
its that trick, user name seen who reads it. Crap. I was fool. But its KIND A true. Im friends almost all and still i got some between me and others. Argh.
Bb code was the culprit
ummm... quite subtle thread
You've Been Fired....

Didn't read it!
Oh... I attack u .. purposefully .. BC I have different idea then god.
trakkerterrorist: the closet topic what is mention my nick.
oh... u mean u HV problem with new Bob coadtrakkerterrorist: the closet topic what is mention my nick.
First learn english Harun:
First learn english 
my english aint so bad. Obviously i wrote phone, old touchscreen and its not so simple to write fast. Mistake making all the time!why?
try taking back time
Lol.