A hot looking blonde walks in to a casino and wanders up to one of the craps tables. She looks at the two table handlers and says I want to bet *25,000 dollars. Its all the money I have. The only request is that I play topless as I have found that this provides me the most luck at winning.
The two men agree and watch anxiously as the woman unbuttons her blouse, removes it, and then removes her bra. She puts the money down on the table and rolls the dice. As the dicestop, she starts jumping up and down and screaming, I WON I WON I WON! She gathers her winnings puts the chips in her bag, pulls on her shirt and walks out.
The two men at the table look at each other, one asks the other, So what did she roll? The other man says, I thought you where watching?.
Clever_blonde by Kgoxz...
8 replies
78 views
Pls provide pixs of this blond so I know who to watch out for
haha
men will be men
latrine: pls provide pixs of this blond so I know who to watch out for
sure thang, jst go 2 GOOGLE n search 4 "topless blond"Lol
Lol . . .
. . . . 
hahahah good one they were busy in watchn her...... not dice