A tired man came home late
from his whole day
hard work.
His 5 year old son was waiting
for him at the
door.
Son- Dad, May I ask You a
Question ?
Dad- Yes
Son- Dad, How much do you
make an hour?
Dad - That's not your business.
Son- Please tell me.
Dad- 20 * per hour.
Son- Dad, May I please borrow
10 *?
Dad Got Angry and shouted on
the kid to go to
the bed.
The little boy went to the
room'n shut the door.
After sometime man got calm
and he went to
kid's room and said:"Sorry for
being so hard.
Here's Your 10* you asked
for."Kid smiled-
ohhh... Thank You So Much
daddy !
Then boy took out some coins
he had kept under
the pillow,
he counted them and said-
"Dad, I have 20* now.
Can I buy an hour of your
time ?
Please come home early
Tomorrow.
I would like to have dinner
with You."
OUR PARENTS ARE GOD ON
EARTH...learn to
value them...
must read wenevr u hv tym
7 replies
88 views
yeah watever
Hummmm gud post yup
Thats all about parent love. Gud post, thanks for sharing..
I don't know why U wrote the last sentence - ? Because I would have understood that story to be a reminder for the parents that their children are precious, not that the children have to learn to appreciate the parents.
Hmmn n
Yuppp!